Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blogging 101

I happened upon this post on Gardenview Cottage by Cara. Great site by the way! I blurk there often. She did a Relief Society (Church women's organization) Enrichment class on blogging. I thought her information is fabulous and informative. Great ideas if you want to do an Enrichment with your ward AND just great tips & reminders for those of us who blog. I learned a few new things. She knows her stuff so well she was interviewed on her local news about blogging! There are 2 posts- check them out!
Blogging Class 101
Blogging Class Part 2

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks- that is a great blog! Good ideas to try.

Holly said...

Oh... I am so excited to give it a look. Did you see Laurie from Tip Junkie's blog about Do's and Don'ts of blogging? That was good too. Thanks for passing along good info!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Thanks for the props! I love that you called it "blurk". That was funny. Cute blog BTW!!!