1. My favorite colors are blue and green.
2. I have 2 sisters and they are my closest friends. I always wished I had an older brother.
11. I have lived in Michigan, Utah, Iowa, Missouri, Colorado, and New York.
21. I like being the member of a choir.
22. I often feel intimidated by people who are very tall- regardless of who they are or how old they are.
45. I had plastic surgery on my chin as a part of that oral surgery.
(look at how secure I am now- posting these pictures of me the day after surgery and a week after surgery)
50. I am a copier/borrower/idea stealer, but usually can put my own personal twist on it.
51. I love a clean and organized home. Someday mine will be that way for more than a half a day. I'm resigned to the fact that for now, just getting the main floor picked up each day has to be enough.
52. I am awful at getting our bathrooms cleaned very often.
58. I want to do all I can to help our kids have a personal relationship with their Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ... so they don't have to rely on our testimonies but have their own.
60. I can't be a flake with a calling and don't understand how other people can. That's just not acceptable.
79. My aunt Tami has been my best friend since I was born as she is 2 years and 11 months older than me. We used to spend countless hours- even days and weeks together.(Tami and I)
82. I am a good listener.
Today I could tell that my kids love me so much too.
(Jackson climbing up on my lap to help me blow out the candle.)
At bedtime Kobe came to me with out being prompted. He gave me a hug and said, "Happy Birthday Mommy."
Look what sweet Reagan spent her time making for me today.