Saturday, June 28, 2008

Home Improvement: Closet Edition

(My dad hard at work- late at night- the night before they left from their visit here to take care of the kids during our vacation)
Just a few pictures that are long over due for anyone who knew we were doing this. I've been thinking some cabinets above the washer/dryer would be great- and our food storage closet needed more substantial shelves since the heavy cans made the wire shelving sag. Greg wanted a beautiful master bedroom closet. Seeing how his clothes take up more than 3/4 of the space, it makes sense that he wanted some organization for all his stuff. He called in California Closets and ordered organization...
food storage closet before and after...

laundry room before and after...
emptying the bedroom closet...
our closet before... nothing but a long wire rack...
After- opposite ends of the closet:
dirty clothes organization!
tie racks on the side for all of Greg's ties. Belt rack on the other side of the closet.
I am a sucker for an organized space! :)

7 comments:

Abby said...

LOVE the closet!! I bet it is so nice to have and easy to organize!

Shannon said...

The closets are so nice! Greg does have a lot of clothes doesn't he? Always has..

Leanne said...

I love California Closets! Now I just wish I could afford it too. Sadly, I have the wire. But I do have wire shelves for stuff. But I wish it were wood :( I'll put them on my wish list.

It's nice to see things come together isn't it? Good for you!

Holly said...

What a good job Dad & California Closets did... I can't wait to see it live soon! Oh- and are you coming here to organize my room?? :)

Angie said...

Oh I am jealous!!!! I too love organization!!! I have actually helped two of my friends out here clean out and organize their closets... however none of them looked as good as yours! How wonderul. Now don't you just want to hang out in there??

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

wow!! What a transformatio! I might have to call ca closets to come to my house!

Jill said...

How satisfying! I love any improvements in organizing and these are all big ones!