Sunday, April 27, 2008

My First Webkinz!


For those of you with Webkinz fanatics in your house, you will know that last weekend was the Webkinz Extravaganza!! {Woohoo!!} We had to go get a present for Kobe's friend and of course it HAD to be a Webkinz so we went to the store for the Extravaganza!! The store we went to had a few stations set up where you could play a game and win some sort of Webkinz item. Well, can I just tell you how HAPPY JackJack was when he realized he had just won his very own Lil'Kinz !
Naming the dog...
Speaking of names... lately Jack Jack has gone international I guess. When he says his name sometimes it comes out, "Jacques Jacques" :D

4 comments:

Angie said...

I only know of webkinz because of your family!!! Thanks to them for keeping me in the know! Congrats to Jacque Jacque for getting his first!!

Dave said...

Congratulations Jack Jack. What a cute little dog. What a cute boy! Now, are you going to get on the computer and start playing with him?

Nikki said...

The kids got him all set up and he enjoys playing with his dog on the computer... no big surprise there I guess. :)

Holly said...

I am the bad mom of the century because when we found out about the "extravaganza" (thanks Reagan!) we had just gotten back from sitting outside in 30 degree weather watching soccer games for 4 hours and I wouldn't go out again. Boo to me. Hurray to Jackson for getting a Webkinz. He and Jaleigh should have their doggies play together in Webkinz World! :)