Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Singing in School

In an effort to convince more 5th graders to join chorus when they enter the middle school in 6th grade, our school district did a choral music festival on Monday. They gathered all of the 5th and 6th grade choruses (Jillie included) and in about 3 hours after school taught the whole group about 4 songs- which they performed for their families that evening. I thought they did a great job, especially considering the time constraints and the amount of kids involved. Here's a couple examples. Please forgive the wobbly video footage. I had a 3 year old on my arm trying to see through the camera screen at the same time I was recording. :(

3 comments:

Greg Garrick said...

Very good Jillie. I'm very proud of you!

Shannon said...

Love that first song! Jillie I think it is so cool that you are in chorus :)

Laura said...

I love reading your blog...you are really are so funny! potty training video - classic! good luck with that....I'm not even thinking about doing my next kid yet! that's great nick and angie got baptized! so much fun to have them in the ward.